Banner Image: Detail of Time on Earth by Whitney Ramage - whitneyramage.com
The deadline for the Summer 2018 Program is March 15th, 2018
- Completed application form
- Images: Ten images of work completed in the last two years. Images should be labeled Firstname_Lastname_01 and be no larger than 5MB each.
- Image Script specifying the title, medium, dimensions, date, and a brief description of the work submitted in .pdf format and labeled Firstname_Lastname_Script.
- Artist CV should be submitted in .pdf format and labeled Firstname_Lastname_CV
- Artist Statement: Please describe your work and working methodology (250 words)
- Statements of Intent: Two statements: one describing how you might benefit from a residency at 77Art and the other describing what you feel you have to contribute to a community desiring artistic stimulus (100 words each)
- Contact information for two professional references
Note: The application is through google forms so will need to be signed into your google account. The apply now button should prompt you to do so if you are not signed in.
Final selection of applicants is decided by a panel of jurors who will convene shortly after the application closes. Applicants will be notified no later than March 25th, 2018. 77Art is an equal opportunity institution, no discrimination will be made based on race, ethnicity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or disability.